You are invited to a transformative experience for EMERGING WOMEN LEADERS designed to advance your capabilities to influence, engage, and drive results through leveraging the unique gifts you bring to the workplace.
Together we will explore the pillars of leadership required for successful navigation of managing your brand, managing politics, navigating key stakeholders and elevating a strategic leader. We will define what it means to leverage meaning and purpose while also managing energy and stress to get the most out of life and work. This program will be facilitated through an interactive group cohort combined with two individual assessments and one-on-one coaching.
- Comprehensive Assessment and Feedback with a Coach
- Personal Development Plan
- 6; 2-Hour Cohort Sessions
- 4; 1-Hour One-on-One Coaching Sessions
- Opportunity to Network with Fellow Women Leaders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior Manager or newly appointed Director level women who are emerging in their leadership roles.
- Understanding the Principles of Leadership
- Managing Your Team and Increasing Engagement
- Confidence, Power and Politics
- Developing Your Brand
- Leading Across the Organization
- Finding Meaning and Purpose in Life and Work
- Developing Resiliency and Managing Stress
- Developing a Career Plan
- Leading Remotely
- The Power of Self Care
- January 15, 2022 (8:30-10:30 am PST Kick-off Call)
- February 11, 2022
- March 18, 2022
- April 23, 2022
- May 14, 2022
- June 10, 2022
- July 14, 2022
Each Session will be held 8:30 am – 10:00 am.
For further info:
Lynzi@leadershipadvisorygroup.com | 949-813-5467