You are invited to a transformative experience for EMERGING WOMEN LEADERS designed to advance your capabilities to influence, engage, and drive results through leveraging the unique gifts you bring to the workplace.
Together we will explore the pillars of leadership required for successful navigation of working across the organization, managing politics, power and your brand. We will define what it means to leverage meaning and purpose while also managing energy and stress to get the most out of life and work. This program will be facilitated through an interactive group cohort combined with two individual assessments and one on one coaching.
- Comprehensive Assessment and Feedback with a Coach
- Personal Development Plan
- Resiliency and Stress Management Assessment and Debrief
- 7; 1.5-Hour Cohort Sessions
- Executive Guest Speakers
- 4; 1-Hour One-on-One Coaching Sessions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior Manager or newly appointed Director level women who are emerging in their leadership roles.
- Understanding the Principles of Leadership
- Managing Your Team and Increasing Engagement
- Confidence, Power and Politics
- Developing Your Brand
- Managing Across the Organization
- Finding Meaning and Purpose in Life and Work
- Developing Resiliency and Managing Stress
- Developing a Career Plan
- January 15, 2021 (8:30-10:30 am PST Kick-off Call)
- February 11, 2021
- March 18, 2021
- April 23, 2021
- May 14, 2021
- June 10, 2021
- July 14, 2021
- August 12, 2021
Each Session will be held 8:30 am – 10:00 am.
For further info:
Lynzi@leadershipadvisorygroup.com | 949-813-5467