Resiliency: The ability to come back after setbacks, disappointments and challenges and developing the ability to be adaptive and flexible under pressure and strain. Each of us is born with a renewable capability for resilience, the built in power to heal, regenerate, and grow beyond our last known limit.
We are living in unprecedented times of unrest and uncertainty. One of the most critical competencies needed to thrive and lead during these stressful times is the ability to manage our energy and the energy of others. Developing resilience is key to our mental, emotional and physical health. It is also a critical competency as we support others at work, in our homes and in our community.
Please join us for a four-part workshop focused on:
- Defining Resilience and Its Impact
- Unpacking the Integration of our Mind, Body, Emotions and Behavior
- Assessment & Practical Guidance for Personal Stress/Resiliency Management
- Examining Personal Resiliency Strengths and Vulnerabilities
- Creating a Mechanism for Increasing Energy Under Stress
- Learning an Effective Model for Making Measurable and Sustainable Change
- September 8, 2022 (8:30-10:00 am PST via Zoom)
- September 15, 2022
- September 22, 2022
- September 29, 2022
Each Session will be held 8:30 am – 10:00 am.
For further info:
Lynzi@leadershipadvisorygroup.com | 949-813-5467