- September 8, 2022 (8:30-10:00 am PST via Zoom)
- September 15, 2022
- September 22, 2022
- September 29, 2022
Each Session will be held 8:30 am – 10:00 am.
$3,500 per person
Includes: Four, 90-minute virtual zoom sessions ˜plus˜
- One, 1-hour assessment feedback session
- Individual Resiliency Assessment
- Report with Action Planning
Leadership Advisory Group
Resiliency: The ability to come back after setbacks, disappointments and challenges and developing the ability to be adaptive and flexible under pressure and strain.
Each of us is born with a renewable capability for resilience, the built in power to heal, regenerate, and grow beyond our last known limit.
We are living in unprecedented times of unrest and uncertainty. One of the most critical competencies needed to thrive and lead during these stressful times is the ability to manage our energy and the energy of others. Developing
resilience is key to our mental, emotional and physical health. It is also a critical competency as we support others at work, in our homes and in our community.
Please join us for a four-part workshop focused on:
- Defining Resilience and Its Impact
- Unpacking the Integration of our Mind, Body, Emotions and Behavior
- Assessment & Practical Guidance for Personal Stress/Resiliency Management
- Examining Personal Resiliency Strengths and Vulnerabilities
- Creating a Mechanism for Increasing Energy Under Stress
- Learning an Effective Model for Making Measurable and Sustainable Change
This course is not just about leadership or career growth, it focuses on the whole person and all the components of life and work.
This program created space and structure to explore some of the most challenging and important topics related to both work and life. Each topic led to great conversations and activities and forced us to all look at elements of our lives.
I am very grateful for the help and support of this program.
The women in leadership program is not what you expect. You will be inspired to make incremental changes in both your work and personal life.
I am stronger, transformed, and even more excited than ever to seize opportunities in my life.
$3,500 per person
Four, 90-minute virtual zoom sessions, One, 1-hour assessment feedback session, Individual Resiliency Assessment,
Report with Action Planning
RSVP BY: August 17, 2022
For further information please contact Lynzi@leadershipadvisorygroup.com or call 949-813-5467.