- April 18, 2019: 11:00am EST Kick-off Call
- May 15, 2019
- June 14, 2019
- July 19, 2019
- September 18, 2019
- October 16, 2019
$7500 per person
Includes: 5 Cohort Sessions, Assessment and Feedback, Coaching, Workbook Materials and Breakfast & Lunch at each session.
75 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
GUEST SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Co-Founder of LOLA
Chief Commercial Officer, Harry’s Inc
SVP Digital Brands, Walmart
Irene Ortiz-Glass, Founder/CEO,
Leadership Advisory Group
You are invited to a transformative experience for EMERGING WOMEN LEADERS designed to advance capabilities to influence, engage, and drive results through leveraging the unique gifts you bring to the workplace.
Together we will explore the pillars of leadership required for successful navigation of working with men, politics, power and other organizational dynamics. We will define what it means to leverage meaning and purpose while managing our energy to get the most out of work and life. This program will be facilitated through an interactive group cohort combined with individualized assessment and coaching.
- Comprehensive Leadership Assessment and Debrief with Executive Coach
- 5 Full-Day Monthly Cohort Sessions
- Executive Guest Speakers
- 4 Individual One on One Coaching Sessions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior Manager or newly promoted Directors who are emerging in their leadership roles.
- Understanding Ourselves Through Self Awareness
- Bridging the Relationship Between Men and Women in The Workplace
- Finding Meaning and Purpose In Life and Work
- Confidence and Communication
- Developing a Personal Brand
- Power, Influence and Politics
- Balancing Energy and Work
- Developing a Career Plan